Dear NYMC friends and bretheren,

Asalamalaikom Malaikom salam! Quef Halek!

Well "Missions for Christ" is not my song ACTUALLY its God's song, He wrote it in my heart a day after 9/11 attack then I shared what God has given me TO A MISSIONARY FRIEND and after some friends and christians use it in missions or sung it on camp's missions night. I was encorage by the life of a christian american friend, Matt Delane in whom he was the first person I sang the song to him as my encouragement to him as missionary in the Phil. (he actually wants to go to China, Phil is the training ground). He was blessed and said, "Hey Boe can we record this, this will encourage alot of believers who wants to follow Christ in Missions arond the world'... so we started with a scratch recording hehehe well the sound was technically fine...then I heard about NYMC about the songwriting contest. There I went in the conference with my Church Band who supported me, I wasnt expecting that song will win I just want that song to encourage others Christians who have the desire to spread the Word of God around and anywhere in the world. But God let me win the contest with a title and a lil money. I was so very happy! yehaaa!!! can I shout for joy?!! alright! hehehe

Later, I realize that God has a better and wonderful plan for me...as mentioned in one of the countries in that song...Saudi ARabia, Philippine or CHina,....He put me here in the Middle East. Asalamalaikom Malaikom Salam..Last month was rAMADAN and I'm begining to understand their culture as a join them in their fasting but I prayed not in the mosque but sa tunay natin na Panginoon Hesus. Stricto and buhay dito, but salamat sa Diyos dahil medyo maluwag ng ang Bagong hari compared noon. Sa mga 'M' ay mahirap na share ng salita ng Diyos dahil maraming sila Batas na ginawa pa noon ng kanilang ninono its not just a religion, its their CULTURE. Marami ako nadiscover at patuloy parin sa Mission na binigay ng Panginoon...gaya ng Kinanta ko na 'MISSION 4 CHRIST' now I reliaze that I was not just singing that song but I was "LIVING" that song with my own LIFE for Jesus.

COntinue to pray for me and support Missionaries, for Matt Dillane in CHina and his wife, and for other people esp in CHina, Khazakstan, Indonesia, AFrica and other lands, reaching to those who are lost..THIS IS OUR COMMON GOAL!


You have been chosen to carry the LIGHT (Jesus), GO GO GO! kun nasa puso mo yun bakit mo tangihan ang ating Panginoon. Sya lang naman ang tunay na dahilan kun bakit nabubuhay tau...panalangin at pagisipan ang pag pasuk sa Missions dahil hindi basta basta ito ito ay BUHAY mo sa Panginoon kahit Pugot ang Ulo o Kamatayan at Paghihirap ang haharapin ay sulong parin dahil si Cristo lang ang kahulogan ng lahat ng ito.

ANg dahilan kun bakit ang mga FILIPINO ay halos nasa kahit saang sulok ng Mundo ay katulad ng buhangin na sobrang dami kung bilangin mo, ay dahil karamihan sa atin ay CHRISTIANO at gusto ng DIyos na maikalat ang salita nya hangang lahat ay makarinig at sa kanyang pagbabalik gusto nya tau lahat ng mga anak nya ay magsasama-sama.

Pagpalain kau lahat, God bless you all and continue to bless GOD, Mabuhay and mga Missionero at ang NYMC!


Masalama,



**Boey
Al-Khobar, KSA

** Boey was a student leader in InterVarsity when he was in college. He joined NYMC'2k2 in Dumaguete and his composition was the theme song of the said event in 2002.