Today I officially have a new cellphone, exactly one week after I lost one. Just as I had barely finished emailing and telling just about everyone about my loss, God sent someone to give me its replacement. The "angel" asked me three times why I hadn't bought a new cellphone yet. I didn't have a ready answer but I tried to come up with one. Then I heard the surprise of my cellphone-less life, "Because I will give you one."

I couldn't believe my ears! Sure enough, three days later (last night), I held a cellphone unit in my hands, complete with charger, cable, software CD and SIM card. It even uses the same network I have been using all my cellphone-user life (SMART). My first trial text message to the "angel" was "Thankyou" (didn't know how to space yet). The reply was "Ur mst welcm ate. Ikaw talaga pinabgyan ng Lord nyan."

Amen and amen. A blessing on all such "angels" and the people they bless.


http://nymm.blogspot.com
http://timetogetrealwithgod.blogspot.com
~~~~ We are the NYMM at your service ~~~