Dear Egroupmates and friends:

The last two minutes are up. K Art will be the only one leaving for Korea this Sunday at 3 pm for the SMMR. Candy has decided not to go even if she gets her visa next Wednesday afternoon. She has peace of mind about it. And that's good enough for me.

Things had not happened the way we had planned but we can only trust in God's sovereign will for the NYMM. God knows how I prayed for Candy to make it to Korea (and so did all of you who have been keeping track of the preparations) but He spoke to me this morning in my Bible reading found in Job 37. I think it was verse 13 that said to this effect, "Did you call for the morning and put the dawn in its place?" I took it to mean, it's not for me to ask why these things happened. It just happens. And God is still in control. He's not obligated to explain or give an answer that makes sense to me. This insight helped prepare me for my talk with Candy later in the day. I, too, have peace about it now.

As for K Art, he is scheduled to talk about the NYMM on Wednesday, Aug 6, an hour before lunchbreak. I had sent the Powerpoint presentation to the organizer last week. I had also prepared a session outline with notes for K Art to use in presenting the movement to the body in 40 minutes. The aim of the presentation is to share our experience as a movement and the lessons we've learned in the process that may contribute to the discussion on forming a global student mission movement. Please pray that K Art accomplishes that aim during his scheduled talk.

Thank you once again for your prayers and support. Let's continue to pray for next week's SMMR and the role NYMM will play in the global move of God's Spirit among the youth around the world.

For the Lord of the Harvest,
Joy


http://nymm.blogspot.com
~~~~ We are the NYMM at your service ~~~